- FitBit Today
- PurePulse Heart Rate
- Automatic Activity & Sleep Tracking
- Female Health Tracking
- Guided Breathing Sessions
- On-Screen Workout
- Woven & Classic Band
- Contactless Payment
- 4+ Battery
- Accessories and Clock Faces
- Premium Design
- Hi-Res Touchscreen
- Wireless Syncing
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN VERSA SPECIAL EDITION
- Fitbit Versa Special Edition watch
- 3 navigation buttons
- Woven wristband (both small & large)
- Classic black wristband (both small & large)
- Charging cable
SENSORS & COMPONENTS
- 3-axis accelerometer
- 3-axis gyroscope (not included on Versa Lite Edition)
- Optical heart rate monitor
- Altimeter (not included on Versa Lite Edition)
- Ambient light sensor
- Relative SpO2 sensor
- Vibration motor
- WiFi antenna (802.11 b/g/n, not included on Versa Lite Edition)
- NFC (in Versa and Special Edition)
- Colour LCD
BATTERY AND POWER
Fitbit Versa Lite Edition, Versa and Versa Special Edition all have a battery life of 4+ days. Battery life and charge cycles vary with use, settings, and other factors; actual results will vary. We recommend charging every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time (0-100%): Two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
- Saves 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute
- Saves daily totals for the last 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at one-second intervals during exercise tracking and at five-second intervals all other times
Fitbit Versa Lite Edition, Versa and Versa Special Edition are water resistant to 50 meters. After swimming or getting the band wet, we recommend drying the band because, as with any wearable device, it's best for your skin if the band is clean and dry. We do not recommend wearing Fitbit Versa Lite Edition, Versa or Versa Special Edition in a hot tub or sauna. See www.fitbit.com/productcare for more details.
If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry it before putting it back on. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then. Learn more.
The Fitbit Versa Lite Edition and Versa classic band is made of a flexible, durable material similar to that used in many sports watches, and includes an aluminium watch case and buckle. The woven band is made from a comfortable polyester and includes an aluminium watch case and buckle.
Like all heart rate tracking technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device and different movements. Learn more about wearing during workouts.
- Operating temperature: -10° to 60° C
- Maximum operating altitude: 8,535 m
Fitbit Versa syncs automatically and wirelessly to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android & Windows devices using Bluetooth LE wireless technology.
- Syncing range: Up to 6.1 m
- Certain features like smartphone notifications may require Android 5.0+. Check your device compatibility.
- Syncing requires Bluetooth LE and Internet connection. Windows 10 computers that do not have Bluetooth LE will need a wireless sync dongle in order to sync.
- Syncs with Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, Android 5.0 and later and Windows 10 devices.
- Music control via Bluetooth Classic on Android and Windows devices.
- Music control via Bluetooth LE on iOS devices.
- 1 X Fitbit Versa SE (Charcoal Woven / Lavendar Woven)
- 2 X Bands (Short and Long Band)
- 1 X Charger