- Supports 6th Gen Intel® Core™ / Pentium® / Celeron® processors for LGA 1151 socket
- Supports DDR4-3600+(OC) Memory
- DDR4 Boost: Give your DDR4 memory a performance boost
- USB 3.1 Gen2 2X FASTER: USB 3.1 Gen2 offers performance twice as fast as a regular USB 3.0 connection
- MULTI-GPU with Steel Armor: Steel Armor PCI-E slots. Supports NVIDIA SLI™ & AMD Crossfire™
- Military Class 5: The latest evolution in high quality components featuring the brand new Titanium Chokes
- Guard-Pro: Improved Protection and Power Efficiency
- 3 Year Warranty
UNMATCHED MEMORY PERFORMANCE AND STABILITY
With traditional memory design the memory signals are often distorted by electromagnetic signals from other components, making the system perform slower or become unstable. MSI introduces DDR4 Boost technology with optimized traces and fully isolated memory circuitry. This design ensures the memory signals stay pure for optimal performance and stability.
An added XMP LED highlights an active Extreme Memory Profile for the best memory speed and stability setting.
DOMINATE THE GAME WITH LOWEST LATENCY
Get ready to crush your enemies on the battlefield with MSI® GAMING LAN, featuring carefully selected components to ensure the best online gaming experience without lag.
DEDICATED GAMING LAN WITH INTEL®
Experience a more fluid game with Intel® i219 LAN. Intel® i219 LAN is designed to deliver high performance when gaming, delivering more throughput than other solutions.
Intel® i219 LAN is optimized for championship level online and LAN eSports by reducing CPU overhead and offering exceptionally high TCP and UDP throughput. This way, your CPU can be used more effectively and you can enjoy more FPS when gaming.
GAMING OPTIMIZED BANDWITH MANAGEMENT
Dedicated to giving you the best online gaming experience with optimized traffic prioritization and low latency, MSI GAMING LAN Manager automatically classifies and prioritizes the latency-sensitive applications for online games.
MSI GAMING LAN MANAGER
• Automatically prioritizes games above other applications
• Allows you to change applications' traffic priority
• Allows you to customize bandwidth for each application
Featuring 15KV anti-surge protection to shield your network from lightning strikes and static electricity, LAN Protect is a LAN connector designed to give you the best networking experience. It's highlighted with a red LED inside the RJ45 connector to show its functionality.
STUDIO GRADE SOUND WITH AUDIO BOOST 3
With Audio Boost 3, we're delivering the highest sound quality through the use of premium quality audio components. That way, you can enjoy breathtaking, crystal clear sound and music through 8-channel HD Audio or high impendence headphones and truly dominate the game.
Overclock your system instantly and generate more FPS in games with 1 push of a button using Game Boost! You can also easily enable XMP using the XMP button in Click BIOS.
MSI USB 3.1 GEN2
Transferring your favorite games, music and movies over USB has never been faster. USB 3.1 Gen2 enables lightning fast transfer speeds up to 10Gb/s!
• 2X faster than USB 3.1 Gen1
• 20X faster than USB 2.0
• Up to 10Gbps data transfer bandwidth
• Boost transfer rate for your PC and peripherals
TIRED OF WAITING FOR YOUR FILES TO FINISH COPYING TO USB? USB SPEED UP IS HERE TO HELP!
This great little tool is very simple to use and automatically detects USB devices connected to the system and when enabled can provide up to 30% of an increase in USB performance, saving a lot of time when transferring data.
2X FRONT USB 3.1 GEN1
With a clever placed USB 3.1 Gen1 front pin header, available on MSI motherboards, you can connect up to 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 devices directly to the front of your PC Chassis. This way you can easily enjoy fast USB speeds without having to use the hard-to-reach USB ports on the rear.
OPTIMIZED FOR MULTIPLE GRAPHICS CARDS
SLI /CROSSFIRE SUPPORT
This motherboard supports SLI / CrossFire. Optimal PCI-Express slot placement allows for better fitting and airflow.
That way, you can enjoy the best graphics at the highest framerate jumping from your screen when running an NVIDIA® SLI™ or AMD CrossFire™ setup.
Worried about damaging the PCI-Express slot or your graphics card because of the weight?
MSI® STEEL ARMOR
Steel Armor has more solder points on the PCB for more strength and protects the PCI-Express signals against electromagnetic interference for a stutter-free gaming experience and higher GPU overclocking.
MSI® STEEL ARMOR
REINFORCED, HEAVY SOLDERED CONNECTIONS
OBS STREAMING SOFTWARE
Share your gaming achievements with the world! Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) is world’s most popular open source software for video recording and live streaming. Show your friends your gaming progress live.
1. Gaming Device Port
2. USB 3.1 Gen1
3. MSI GAMING LAN
4. Audio connectors
5. USB 2.0
6. DVI Port
7. USB 3.1 Gen2
8. HDMI Port
9. USB 3.1 Gen1
10. Optical S/PDIF Out
|CPU||• Supports 6th Gen Intel® Core ™ i3/i5/i7 processors, and Intel® Pentium® and Celeron® processors for Socket LGA1151|
|Chipset||• Intel® Z170 Express Chipset|
|Main Memory||• 4 x DDR4 memory slots, support up to 64GB
- Supports DDR4 3600(OC)/ 3200(OC)/ 3000(OC)/ 2800(OC)/ 2600(OC)/ 2400/ 2133 MHz
• Dual channel memory architecture
• Supports ECC, un-buffered memory
- ECC UDIMM memory (non-ECC mode)
• Supports Intel® Extreme Memory Profile (XMP)
|Slots||• 3 x PCIe 3.0 x16 slots (support x16/x0/x4 or x8/x8/x4 modes)
• 3 x PCIe 3.0 x1 slots
• 1 x PCI slot
|Onboard Graphics||• 1 x HDMI™ port, support a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@24Hz, 2560x1600@60Hz
- Support for HDMI™ 1.4 version.
• 1 x DVI-D port, support a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60Hz
|Multi-GPU||• Supports 3-Way AMD® CrossFire™ Technology
• Supports 2-Way NVIDIA® SLI™ Technology
• Intel® Z170 Express Chipset
• 1 x SATAe port (PCIe 3.0 x2)*/ ***
|RAID||• Intel® Z170 Express Chipset
- Supports RAID 0, RAID1, RAID 5 and RAID 10 for SATA storage devices
• ASMedia® ASM1142 Chipset
• Intel® Z170 Express Chipset
|Audio||• Realtek® ALC1150 Codec
- 7.1-Channel High Definition Audio
- Supports S/PDIF output
|LAN||• 1 x Intel® I219-V Gigabit LAN controller|
|Internal I/O Connectors||- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 6 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors (2 ports reserved for SATA Express port)
- 1 x SATAe connector
- 2 x USB 2.0 connectors (supports additional 4 USB 2.0 ports)
- 1 x USB 3.1 Gen1 connector (supports additional 2 USB 3.1 Gen1 ports)
- 2 x 4-pin CPU fan connectors
- 3 x 4-pin system fan connectors
- 1 x Front panel audio connector
- 2 x Front panel connectors
- 1 x TPM module connector
- 1 x Chassis Intrusion connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
|Back Panel I/O Ports||- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/ mouse port
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 ports
- 4 x USB 3.1 Gen1 ports
- 1 x HDMI™ port
- 1 x LAN (RJ45) port
- 1 x Optical S/PDIF OUT connector
- 5 x OFC audio jacks
|BIOS||• The motherboard BIOS provides "Plug & Play" BIOS which detects the peripheral devices and expansion cards of the board automatically.
• The motherboard provides a Desktop Management Interface(DMI) function which records your motherboard specifications.
|Dimension||• 12 in. x 9.6 in. (30.5 cm x 24.4 cm)
• ATX Form Factor
|Mounting||• 9 mounting holes|
- 1xMSI Z170A Gaming Pro Motherboard