- Great Wi-Fi - Enjoy the combined dual-band speeds of up to 1900Mbps, 3X faster than 802.11n routers
- Ultrawide Coverage - High-performance antennas and ASUS AiRadar eliminate dead spots
- Commercial-grade Security - AiProtection, powered by Trend Micro™, blocks and neutralizes internet security threats for all your connected smart devices
- AiMesh Supported - Connect your RT-AC68U to other compatible ASUS routers to create a powerful and flexible whole-home Wi-Fi network
- Flexible Connectivity Options - 5X Gigabit Ethernet ports, 1X ultrafast USB 3.1 port and 1X USB 2.0 port
- 802.11n single-band Wi-Fi router with 2 detachable high-gain 9dBi antennas and adjustable output power to almost double wireless range.
- ASUSWRT graphical user interface helps you set up, monitor & control your router easily.
- Parental Control allows you to schedule time limits for specific devices.
- Supports a massive data pipeline of up to 300,000 simultaneous data sessions to handle more online tasks.
- Product is not eligible for voucher
- Built-in slideshow buttons
- 50-foot effective range with 2.4 GHz wireless technology
- Red laser pointer with LED indicator
- Plug-and-play, no software required
- Storable receiver and carrying case
- Battery-power indicator
- On/Off switch
- Brilliant Green Laser Pointer
- LCD Display
- Up To 100-Foot (30-Meter) RangeIntuitive Slideshow Controls
- Plug-And-Play Wireless Receiver
- Razer™ Mechanical Switches with 50g actuation force
- 60 million keystroke life span
- Chroma backlighting with 16.8 million customizable color options
- Razer Synapse enabled
- 10 key roll-over anti-ghosting
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- 5 additional dedicated macro keys
- Gaming mode option
- Print Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Functions: Print Only
- Duty cycle: up to 1000 pages
- Print Speed black: up to 20ppm
- Print Speed color: up to 16ppm
- 1 Year Warranty
- 21.5" Full HD IPS Widescreen with 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Response Time: 4ms
- Pixel Pitch: 0.248mm
- Signal Inputs: 1 x HDMI, 1 x DVI (w/HDCP) & 1 x VGA
- Output power capacity : 700Watts / 1.4 kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts) : 700Watts / 1.4 kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage : 230V
- Output Frequency (sync to mains) : 50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
- Output Frequency (not synced) : 50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
- Topology : Line Interactive
- Waveform type : Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Output Connections : (2) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- Transfer Time : 8ms typical : 10 ms maximum
- Nominal Input Voltage : 230V
- Input frequency : 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections : IEC-320 C14, NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length : 1.22meters
- Input voltage range for main operations : 150 - 280 V
- Number of Power Cords : 2
- Type of Input Protection Required : 3-pole breaker
- Maximum Input Current : 6.0A
- Input Power Factor at Full Load : 0.5
- Battery type : Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Included Battery Modules : 1
- Typical recharge time : 8hour(s)
- Control panel : LED status display with On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery and Overload indicators
- Audible Alarm : Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
- Surge energy rating : 273Joules
- Data Line Protection : RJ-11 Modem/Fax protection
APC Back-Ups 800VA BX800LI-MS AVR Backup Battery & Surge Protector for Computers with Universal & IEC Sockets
- LED Indicator and Audible Alarms Quickly understand the unit and power status through visual and audible indicators.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) “Boost and Trim” AVR instantly corrects voltage fluctuations without using the battery.
- Battery Backup and Surge Protected Outlets 2 3 Keep critical electronic equipment running when the power goes out, so you can protect your work and save your data.
- Replaceable fuse Provides for recovery from UPS overloads and protects the unit and your electronics from damage.
- Automatic Diagnostic Testing Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced, ensuring your unit is ready when you need it.
- Easy to use “one step” battery connector.
- Output power capacity: 375Watts / 650VA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input Connections: IEC-320 C14
- Cord Length: 1.52meters
- 2 Years Warranty