UPS Backup Battery
- Output power capacity : 700Watts / 1.4 kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts) : 700Watts / 1.4 kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage : 230V
- Output Frequency (sync to mains) : 50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
- Output Frequency (not synced) : 50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
- Topology : Line Interactive
- Waveform type : Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Output Connections : (2) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- Transfer Time : 8ms typical : 10 ms maximum
- Nominal Input Voltage : 230V
- Input frequency : 50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections : IEC-320 C14, NEMA 5-15P
- Cord Length : 1.22meters
- Input voltage range for main operations : 150 - 280 V
- Number of Power Cords : 2
- Type of Input Protection Required : 3-pole breaker
- Maximum Input Current : 6.0A
- Input Power Factor at Full Load : 0.5
- Battery type : Maintenance-free sealed Lead-Acid battery with suspended electrolyte : leakproof
- Included Battery Modules : 1
- Typical recharge time : 8hour(s)
- Control panel : LED status display with On Line : On Battery : Replace Battery and Overload indicators
- Audible Alarm : Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
- Surge energy rating : 273Joules
- Data Line Protection : RJ-11 Modem/Fax protection
APC Back-Ups 800VA BX800LI-MS AVR Backup Battery & Surge Protector for Computers with Universal & IEC Sockets
- LED Indicator and Audible Alarms Quickly understand the unit and power status through visual and audible indicators.
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) “Boost and Trim” AVR instantly corrects voltage fluctuations without using the battery.
- Battery Backup and Surge Protected Outlets 2 3 Keep critical electronic equipment running when the power goes out, so you can protect your work and save your data.
- Replaceable fuse Provides for recovery from UPS overloads and protects the unit and your electronics from damage.
- Automatic Diagnostic Testing Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced, ensuring your unit is ready when you need it.
- Easy to use “one step” battery connector.
- Audible alarms
- Automatic self-test
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Battery backup and surge protection
- LED Indicators
- Resettable circuit breakers
- 2 years local manufacturer warranty
- Output power capacity: 12Watts / 12VA
- Nominal Input Voltage: 220V
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz
- Battery type: Li-ion
- Operating Temperature: 0 - 40 °C